Margherita Pizza for the Air Fryer
Everything about this recipe is similar to the traditional Margherita Pizza, except this one is cooked in an air fryer. This is perfect for a one-person serving. If you're making more than one, the oven is the best way to go.
- Air Fryer
- 1 piece Stone Fire Naan Bread
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 4 leaves Fresh Basil shredded
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Coat Naan in olive oil and place in air fryer at 375 for 3 minutes.Slice the tomato and mozzarella and place on the toasted bread.
- Air fry the pizza again at 375 for another 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Garnish with basil, balsamic glaze, and salt and pepper to taste.