Greek Meatballs are another good game day food because they’re easy to share and compliment a host of other snack foods and appetizers. I made these for my mom (vegetarian) using Beyond Meat®, and they were delicious! It’s great when vegetarians can enjoy the same great flavors that the rest of us meat-eaters enjoy. Many of my recipes can be adjusted for vegetarians.
These make a great sharing dish for an appetizer or game day snack food.
- 1 lb Ground Turkey, Beef or Plant Based Ground Meat-Substitute
- 1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion diced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients except the flour into a bowl, and combine thoroughly.Make into tablespoon-sized balls.Add flour to a plate and roll each meatball to coat evenly.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.Cook meatballs for 3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Mix the BBQ sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Remove meatballs from the skillet, pour the sauce on top and serve.