Who doesn’t love freshly made guacamole? This is the best recipe that I’ve tried…and I’ve tried a log of guacamole. Plus it’s a healthy alternative to chips for the big game!
I found this to be the best freshly-made guacamole...and I'm particular about my guac.
- 2 Avocados ripe, not hard
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Dice up avocados and smash with a fork until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt and lime juice to mashed avocado and mix.
- Dice tomato and red onion and add to the avocado mixture.
- Finely chop cilantro and garlic, and add to the avocado mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and enjoy!*Serve with plantain chips or tortilla chips for dipping.*Pairs well with Skinny Margarita.
If you don't have fresh garlic, I have used 1 tsp of garlic powder as a substitute and it still tasted good.