This traditional snack/appetizer will delight your guests because it looks great, tastes even better and requires very little effort. My mom loves it for all those reasons.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These are quick and easy to make. Plus they're a perfect finger food for Game Days.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 head Cauliflower chopped
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.In a large bowl add spices, flour, and milk and combine into a batter.Break cauliflower into florets and coat in the batter mixture.
- Space out coated florets on the baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl make the buffalo sauce by mixing hot sauce, honey, and olive oil.
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and brush with the buffalo sauce mixture.
- Place back in the oven and bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.